Sunday, April 18, 2010

A clean sweep

Today, despite the difficulties put up by the omnivore world, there are already a growing number of people who genuinely do care and who believe they’ll stop the great destructive juggernaut before it swallows us whole.
I, for one, believe this. I want to see things change. I’m not trying to be “predictive”, I’m trying to be part of a ‘mass wanting’ for our species to surge forward. I also want to be touched by this force myself as a personal development route. Cynics and pessimists don’t see things this way but optimists do.
If we were confident of the attractiveness of recovery, we’d be more inclined to support causes such as veganism and want to be involved in their progress. Any great cause can strike a fashion overnight and mop up obsolete systems and hard nosed attitudes in a single sweep of the night broom.

No comments: