Sunday, January 15, 2017

Two important notes, prior to today's blog


[1893]:


First a big thank you to CJ Tointon, who edits some of the blogs. She provides such an invaluable service. My lousy English, as you can see in my unedited pieces, is greatly improved  by her great skill at ‘language’. I really appreciate all she does, and all the encouragement she passes on. And all pro bono too!!



Second, as relevant to the following three blogs, I want to pass on a link to a brilliant little 17 minute video, made my Melanie Joy, who is well known as a writer on ‘Carnism’, and therefore ‘Animal Rights’. The video has a two minute section in the middle which is graphic, but she warns us about that beforehand. I was very impressed when I watched it, and have now watched it many times. Really recommend anyone to watch it.  https://www.happycow.net/blog/secret-reason-eat-meat-carnism-melanie-joy/

No comments: