Monday, September 17, 2012

Order and chaos


95:

Bringing order to chaos - how do I achieve that? It’s like pulling weeds out, to make room for a new tree to grow. Or not-pulling out weeds and letting the tree grow through them. Overall though, chaos falls into order somehow and the tree grows. Strong.
            In the human context I grow, from the strength I might get from considering, for more than a moment every day, the greater good. And how to minimise my destruction. And have realistic energy considerations.
            Dilemma: ‘Order’ doesn’t necessarily solve anything, a little chaos is needed too, but where things are badly out of kilter then some pro-active ordering might need to take place, for sustainability reasons. If I let weeds grow the trees will die. You smiling at me, or making eye-contact, brings order to my chaos, as I go around solitary and competitively.
            ‘Order and chaos’ is as big as questions get; a question to be discussed, in terms of rescuing the whole of human nature itself. In theory, if we humans have the ability to restructure our physical systems, then we can restructure our own nature. At the extreme point, we can re-balance our Earth. 

No comments: